Bitcoin & Crypto Casinos
In recent years, cryptocurrencies have become increasingly popular. Bitcoin is especially in the focus. However, there are also Litecoin, Ether, Dogecoin and Tether. Many have heard of digital currency. But most don’t know how to pay with it. Have you ever used digital currency? More and more online casinos offer you the possibility to pay with cryptos. But is it safe and how does it work?
Many unanswered questions might prevent you from paying with cryptos on the internet and playing in Bitcoin & Crypto Casinos. But the world of gambling with Bitcoin or one of the other cryptocurrencies is open to you. Bitcoin is probably the best-known currency at the moment. Many providers therefore explicitly refer to it. However, this does not mean that you cannot use any of the other digital currencies.
What exactly are Bitcoins?
Bitcoins are a so-called cryptocurrency. A digital currency that can be used via an online payment system. It works as a means of payment just like any other currency. You store it in your digital wallet and it is available to you at any time. Especially on the internet, you can use it to pay for goods and services.
You can get Bitcoins all over the world with any currency. You can buy them on an exchange. There, the equivalent value is converted into your national currency and exchanged. Alternatively, you can use them to get paid for goods yourself. Then you collect the Bitcoins in your account. There they are stored safely at all times and you can access them as soon as you need them.
The most important advantage is that the digital currency can be used worldwide. There is no exchange rate or additional fees for conversions. The transaction fees when using Bitcoins are also very low. Especially compared to credit cards or other payment systems, you can save money in the long run. Complex encryption and a worldwide network ensure high security. When using bitcoins, it doesn’t matter whether you carry out a transaction on a PC, smartphone or tablet.
You probably hear a lot about Bitcoins in the media. This is because it is the first major digital currency. It is the most widely used one. Nevertheless, there are a few others that have already established themselves.
- Litecoin: Litecoin was released in October 2011. It is based on the same system as bitcoin. One difference, however, is that you get much faster transaction confirmations. The Litecoin network updates four times more frequently.
- Ether: Ethereum is an open system for decentralised programmes. It works similarly to the Bitcoin network and has its own currency. Ether is one of the world’s largest cryptocurrencies. The Ethereum network was first introduced in early 2014 and launched in July 2015. After a short time, the price of the Ether currency rose and has been successful ever since.
- Dogecoin: Dogecoins have been on the market since December 2013. Originally, the currency was intended as a parody of Bitcoin. It is now one of the largest cryptocurrencies. Derived from Litecoin, transactions are processed even faster. The number of coins is not limited, which results in an ongoing inflation rate.
- Tether: The stablecoin Tether was issued in 2015. A token is traded at a ratio of 1:1 to the US- Dollar. Price fluctuations can thus be prevented and the cryptocurrency can be hedged. No mining takes place as with the others.
Depositing and withdrawing at Crypto Casino
Depositing is just as easy as using any other payment method at the online casino. Log in and select Bitcoin from the payment options. Of course, you should first check whether your online casino accepts crypto payments at all. If not, you will find a selection of all crypto casinos on our site. Here you can register easily and uncomplicatedly. In addition, they are always reputable providers that we have checked ourselves.
If you already own Cryptos, you simply have to follow the instructions that are displayed. When you select the payment option, you will receive a simple form from the casino. The transaction is very quick and you can access your deposited funds almost in real time. You can then play as usual in the online casino.
Withdrawals are just as easy as deposits. When you request a withdrawal as usual, you simply select Bitcoins. You’ll then be shown what you need to do to get the cryptos back into your personal wallet. And the best thing about it is that there are no costs for deposits and withdrawals. Some providers do charge a minimum amount for their work. But this can be found out in advance and avoided. In addition, transactions in both directions take place almost in real time.
Verification in the Crypto Casino
If you want to play in a Crypto Casino, you have to verify your account as usual. For your account data, however, the unique Bitcoin ID is sufficient for verification. Other bank or credit card details are not necessary. With Bitcoins, the transactions take place immediately and there is no service provider in between. Verification is required in every casino to enable access. The advantage with Bitcoin Casino is that the data of your ID is sufficient. Of course, this also applies to Litecoin, Ether, Dogecoin and Tether. No further elaborate identity check is required.
Crypto Casinos are legal
If you want to play with one of the cryptos, you have several options. On the one hand, you can choose a normal online casino. The big ones are accepting crypto payments already. There are also pure crypto casinos that do not accept any other deposit. For all of them, it always depends on the legal situation in your country. Because online casinos are not allowed everywhere without further ado. First of all, it is important for you to choose a casino with a licence. If you are unsure, you can simply ask customer support. Then you will know for sure whether you can register at the crypto casino.
Some of the Bitcoin casinos also operate without a real gambling licence. They focus primarily on Bitcoins. You can often also pay with other digital currencies. However, you are always on the safe side if you orientate yourself on the licences. Then you will know that everything is serious and legal. The future development of Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies is uncertain. It is also uncertain whether they will be recognised by all governments. That’s why you should always keep up to date with the latest developments. Especially if you plan to play in a crypto casino yourself.
Things to look out for at Crypto Casinos
As with any other casino, you should pay attention to a few things. The Crypto Casino should make a serious impression. Also, find out in advance which security standards are used. You should only disclose your data in a secure gaming environment. Security comes first. Bitcoins and the other currencies are in themselves a very secure payment method. Online casinos usually require an identity check. Therefore, your data should always be in good hands there. Your personal information is just as important to protect as your deposits.
Pay attention to the software the casino uses. As a rule, the providers always work together with many different software developers. This makes it possible for you to find a wide variety of games. The large offer comes from many gaming companies. This means that you will always find your favourite slot and a game that suits you. Classics such as roulette, blackjack and poker should also be available alongside the slots. In the end, you have to know what exactly you like to play. Accordingly, you can then decide whether the selection fulfils your wishes. Or you would rather look for another provider.
Online casinos try to distinguish themselves from each other with their bonus offers. Every provider wants to convince you with a special offer. There is also a welcome bonus for crypto casinos. However, the scope and the conditions for a bonus are always different. Therefore, you should inform yourself about this before registering. On our page you will find the most important information about the casinos as well as their bonus offers. You can choose the best bonus for you personally and decide where you want to play. Also take note of the promotions that await you later.
Here you will find honest reviews of the casino providers. You can also find out about reviews from other users. You can use the experiences of other players before registering. Afterwards, you can decide whether you want to play there or in another Crypto Casino. It is only important that you look at several reviews. This will give you a better overall picture.
There will always be negative reviews and always very positive ones. The negative experiences can make you feel insecure. But remember that customer reviews are often not written in a neutral way. So if you read several comments, you will have a more complete picture. This will also give you a sense of which reviews are genuine. Some companies try to attract positive attention with paid reviews. Others try to hurt the competition with negative comments.
You should consider whether you are looking for a pure crypto casino. If you are getting to grips with Bitcoin for the first time, a normal online casino might be the better choice. You have other payment options besides cryptocurrency. So digital currency is just one option. If it doesn’t suit you in the end, you don’t have to sign up somewhere else again. You can also decide which payment method you want to use each time you make a deposit.
Advantages of a Crypto Casino
To give you a better overview, we summarise the advantages.
- With the CryptoID, your account data remains anonymous. You do not disclose any data that could be hacked. This means that no one can access your account.
- With digital currencies, you can rely on the highest level of security. In addition to the security system of the online casino, the cryptocurrency has its own security measures. This makes the payment method more than safe when you pay on the internet.
- The transaction fees are minimal compared to other payment systems. In some cases there are no fees at all. Small costs only arise if you want to speed up the process.
Disadvantages of a Crypto Casino
A casino with digital currency does not only have advantages. As with any platform, there are always two sides. You have to decide for yourself whether the advantages or disadvantages outweigh:
- The casino selection is still limited. Currently, there are only a small number of online casinos that accept cryptocurrency. This means you no longer have an unlimited choice of providers. You must therefore choose one of the few casino providers. As a result, the offer may also differ from what you have in mind.
- Using Bitcoins requires some preliminary work. You need a CryptoID, which you receive when you set up a crypto wallet. Then you have to organise Bitcoins, Litecoin, Ether, Dogecoin or Tether. Only then can you deposit them to play in the respective casino.
- Crypto casinos are not always licensed in your country. In case of problems with a provider, the location of the casino always applies. Remember that a completed transaction is considered an irrevocable payment. If you end up with a dubious provider, your credit is simply gone. There is nothing you can do to reverse your deposit. For this reason, caution is always advised. Some players withdraw their Bitcoins at the end of their gaming session. In this way, they ensure that they can manage their bankroll themselves.
If you decide to play at crypto casinos, you can find more information in our guide. This will get you started and ready to make your first deposits. In our detailed guide you will also find a lot of general information. This makes playing even more fun. We have already mentioned it, but you will also find a pre-selection of casinos here. They are tested and you can find reputable providers faster this way.