Competition among online casinos
The gambling industry on the Internet continues to grow. Every year, many new customers discover exciting games with real money to be won. If you already play by yourself, you have surely noticed that the offers are becoming more and more every day. On the one hand, there are more platforms on the market that offer serious and fair games. But the software developers are not resting either. That’s why new slots come onto the market every month. Anyone who still speaks of boredom here has never looked at the selection. Some small casinos limit themselves to just a few software providers. In contrast, the big renowned casinos offer almost all slots. There are now so many that you won’t be able to keep up with them all.
Differences between online casinos
Every casino makes it easy for you to sort through the slots. This will save you a lot of time and you will definitely find a game that you like and are entertained by. Since the game selection is so large on almost all platforms that everyone can find what they are looking for, there are other distinguishing features. One of these is the design and user-friendliness of a site. Not everyone feels equally comfortable on a platform. You might know this from yourself, you find something appealing and other sites don’t match your style.
Secondly, there are the bonus offers. Promotions have become crucial in the competitive industry. Customers are already used to them and they have become standard. Therefore, no online casino can do without them anymore. You, on the other hand, can enjoy and profit from them. But it is not only about the welcome packages, which are usually very extensive. It is also important to keep the customers and get them to play again and again. The deposit bonus is therefore ideally suited for this. Because you can get and use the free credit with a deposit both with your first deposit and later again.
Deposit bonus in the online casino
As the name suggests, a deposit bonus is paid out when you top up your balance. Usually the bonus is a percentage of the deposit amount. Therefore, the actual bonus amount may vary. It always depends on how much real money you deposit. In rare cases, there is a fixed amount as a deposit bonus. The largest percentage is often given for the first deposit. But promotions, in which your credit loading is rewarded, are available all year round. The casino will always inform you about the promotions directly. Alternatively, you can always find all active bonus offers on the bonus page of the online casino.
The bonus results in free credit that you receive in addition. This means that you have not only topped up your credit balance, but also increased it directly. It means you can play more than you originally thought. With the bonus, you have the same chances of winning in the games as with real money. You only have to observe the bonus conditions. Every bonus comes with wagering requirements. You have to fulfil these requirements before you can withdraw your winnings, for example. We will go into this in more detail later.
Different deposit bonuses
The principle of a deposit bonus is always the same, but there are differences. Because you don’t get the same amount or percentage every time. The casino decides which bonus they want to offer you. With the welcome bonus, there are often large amounts waiting for you. It can happen that your balance is doubled or tripled. As tempting as this may sound, you should always make sure that you play in a reputable online casino.
If you have the feeling that a bonus is much higher than everywhere else, then you should become sceptical. Of course, scammers also try to lure players to their site. But they are only out to get your data. We recommend that you always be careful and search for providers on gamblepilot.com. All casinos on our site have been checked by us and are absolutely reputable. They offer you a fair bonus and a safe gaming environment. That should always be in focus. You can also find the best bonus offers here and compare them directly with each other.
Three types of deposit bonuses
The deposit bonus can be divided into three different types. They are listed below so that you know which bonus you will receive. Always pay attention to the bonus conditions. We will explain the most important points to you in a moment. Then you will also find out what you have to pay attention to in order to decide whether a bonus is worthwhile for you.
- Limited deposit bonus
This is probably the most common deposit bonus. You get 50%, 100% or sometimes even 200% on your deposit amount. However, the bonus is limited to a maximum amount. If you deposit more, you will only receive the maximum amount. This allows the online casino to calculate the cost of the free credit. It also does not tempt you to exceed your own budget. The incentive would be too great to ignore your own limit in order to get the highest possible bonus.
- Unlimited deposit bonus
Rarely is there no limit on a deposit bonus. It may be that a high roller is offered this unlimited deposit bonus. But it is rather the exception that someone gets such an offer. The online casinos themselves have to plan with what costs they will incur. A promotion where the sum is unlimited could ruin a provider.
- Combination bonus
This is a typical bonus like the one you get when you sign up. It is also known as a package bonus, because you always receive different bonuses at the same time. But also outside of a registration there can be the combination of deposit bonus and free spins. You can profit from the advantages of both actions. It is best to use the free spins immediately, as they often expire after a short time. You can still use the free credit afterwards. It is usually available for longer. Maybe you should use it to get to know new games and test your fortune.
When you inform yourself about the individual online casinos, you should also take a close look at the bonus offers. They can be decisive in deciding on the right provider. Because if all other important points are identical, the bonus offers can decide whether you sign up.
Bonus conditions for the deposit bonus
Responsible gaming is an important issue in the online casino. You should have your gaming behaviour under control at all times. This also means that you should always find out exactly what the bonus conditions are. They can vary from casino to casino, but they can also differ for each bonus offer. So that you know what you are getting into, it is important to know the requirements. The following are the most important points you should pay attention to.
- There are always wagering requirements. This means that you have to wager the amount several times. The wagering requirements, for example, specify a 25-times wager. Then you have to bet as often as necessary until the amount has been wagered. You also have to wager your winnings again and again. However, you then have a chance to win again. This prevents bonus abuse and you can always have fun with the slots. Only then is your credit, i.e. the winnings you have earned up to that point, freely available. Afterwards you can request a withdrawal without being rejected.
- The free credit is real money, but you cannot simply withdraw it. It is earmarked, which means that you can only play with it. The winnings can be paid out if you meet the wagering requirements.
- Theoretically, you can withdraw your winnings after meeting the wagering requirements. In practice, however, you need to know if there is a withdrawal limit. Since the bonus is intended for playing in the online casino, there is sometimes a limit. In this case, you can only withdraw the amount and the rest would remain on your customer account. You can then continue to play and be entertained.
- To get the deposit bonus, you often have to make a minimum deposit. Amounts that are too small will not receive a bonus. The bonus offers do not require high deposits so that the offer is suitable for every customer.
- The bonus credit can often only be used for certain games. Most of the time, you can only use it to play slot machines. Table games and the live casino are often excluded. You need to know this beforehand. If you only play table games, you should look for another bonus. This will save you the frustration of a bonus that is not suitable for you.
- A bonus can usually only be claimed once. If you sign up multiple times or try to profit from it illegally in any other way, the casinos will react. This can mean that your account is blocked and your credit including winnings is cancelled. You should not take this risk and rather play fairly. A reputable casino provider behaves just as fairly and offers you a safe gaming environment.