Use Crypto for casino games
Bitcoin was created as the first cryptocurrency back in 2009. It took quite some time until it could be used as a means of payment. The idea was to bypass channels like banks and payment services. A peer-to-peer payment system was developed for this purpose. More and more online casinos are accepting the digital currency. This is certainly also due to the fact that people are always looking for secure and fast payment methods when gambling. The cryptocurrency seems to be catching on and promises secure transactions.
If you haven’t yet got to grips with cryptocurrency, we want to help you. Especially the first attempts at a transaction require a lot. We would like to explain what you need to know to pay quickly and easily with Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin or any other cryptocurrency. Save a lot of time for research by reading this guide. Afterwards, you can enjoy your favourite slot machines in the online casino with Bitcoin.
5 Reasons to Play Crypto Games
Gambling on the internet is more in demand than ever before. With cryptos comes an innovation that changes the gaming experience once again. There are good reasons to try cryptos in gambling.
- There are hardly any transaction costs when you pay with digital currency. The service providers who usually manage your transactions are no longer needed. You no longer have a financial service that you have to pay with fees. The transactions are carried out directly. The Bitcoin network is maintained by developers worldwide. Same with all the other digital currencies. This means that there are hardly any costs and you can transfer money to your casino account in real time. There are no fees for deposits and withdrawals. In addition, you can make transactions worldwide without an exchange rate or conversion fees.
- Bitcoins can be used without limits. Theoretically, you can access casinos worldwide on the internet and make transfers. But in practice, things are different. Some banks block payments to certain countries or to casinos. With cryptos, there are no more limits. You can make your transactions anytime and anywhere. When making a deposit, you have to make sure that withdrawals are also possible as crypto transactions.
- You will find fair play at trustable crypto casinos. Through the use of peer-to-peer technology, winnings are always directly assigned to you. The crypto casinos have become even more transparent than other online casinos. You can easily see that everything is done correctly. The crypto networks are using hashing technology, so it is safe and you can look forward to a fair game.
- You can play anonymously. Because you don’t always have to give out all your details when you make a deposit. Simply play and a payment will be assigned to your Ewallet. This way, no one at the bank has to know that you like to play online games of chance.
- Transactions are executed in real time and are available immediately. A transaction is usually credited to you within a few seconds, if not in real time. You can dispose of it directly and play with the credit. In rare cases, the transfer may take a while. However, this does not compare to previous bank transfers that took several days.
Crypto deposit in any online casino
Cryptocurrencies are still relatively new and have not quite arrived in everyday life. This also means there are many providers who do not accept cryptos. At least a few have opened up to the new currency system and you can make deposits. Furthermore, there are Bitcoin casinos that were founded exclusively for cryptos.
You can also search for crypto casinos on our site. They offer you the entire selection of games and make depositing with the digital currency very easy. The high quality of the providers convinces everyone. You will find the best software developers in the industry at the major platforms. You don’t have to miss out on any of the games and can be entertained.
Top up your casino balance with Cryptos
The deposit process is a little different from the usual payment methods. First of all, you need a crypto wallet. This is your digital wallet where you store your Bitcoins, Litecoins, Dogecoins etc. Check whether you already have cryptos or whether you need to buy some first. The online casino offers you an online form for the transfer. You need the casino’s information to transfer to their wallet. You can enter the amount in the form. When all your details are entered, the transaction takes place. It is processed and goes through the secure blockchain verification. The transfer is completed within a few moments. You can then use your casino credit and play.
Winning withdrawals with Cryptos
Withdrawing is just as easy as depositing. All you have to do is request a withdrawal and enter the details of your digital wallet. Once the online casino has approved and processed the payment, the funds will be available in your crypto account. You should make sure that you meet all the criteria before making a withdrawal. For example, if you have played with a bonus, you need to make sure that the funds have already been cleared. If you are unsure whether all wagering requirements have been met, simply ask customer support.
Fees for Crypto payments
One of the advantages of crypto payments is the low costs. Most casinos do not charge any fees at all. Not for the deposits anyway. In contrast to other payment methods, you do not have to expect fees when withdrawing money. There are providers who pass on their costs to you, but the costs are also kept within limits. If you want to be sure, find out in advance which casino does not charge you for the transfer of your winnings.
Bonus at Crypto Casino
Due to the low costs for transactions, the casinos pass the advantage on to you. Therefore, the bonus offers and promotions are even better than usual on the Internet. You don’t have to miss out on any bonus. You benefit from the free credit and free spins just like with any other payment method.